Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BASIC DESIGN COMPOSITION

Hello mate! its wednesday again! you know the drill!

oh yeah! before we do anything! I (Robert Manzo)  made a big mistake regarding
my last blog entry (what blog entry?) that's the mistake right there I thought that
I publish my 2nd blog entry . well I'm trying to fix that
sorry for the delay . it is published now
yey for me! ok moving on.

rule of thirds . (I think?)

take an image and apply the rule of thirds

                  before                                   and                                     after











The GOLDEN MASK


 yeah, yeah I know I look like a ROBOT!

In art there is a certain ratio you need  to follow in order for you to create a pleasant looking design/ artwork 

What is it?

ever heard of the golden ration?
back then during the Renaissance era artist follows a certain formula.
that is 1 : 1.618
this makes your artwork more proportioned 

No comments:

Post a Comment